FROZEN CHARLOTTES ARE TAKING OVER MY HOME


FROZEN CHARLOTTES!!   I love them, can't get enough of them.  There, I've admitted it.  They are just so darn cute!  I have boxes of them.  Last year I started selling them.  Here's the link:  http://www.pinksupply.etsy.com   
Now, here's the problem.  I'm in love with each and every one of them and don't want to part with a one~!    I want to keep them all.  I have boxes of them.  They are sitting on the shelf with the spices over my sink, peeking out of cabinets, lined up between fabric in the sewing room, looking at me when I open a drawer, wearing little paper hats on my work table.  I've been collecting them for years.  They're not all out on display, that would really make me look mad!!  I do switch them when I'm dusting.  Every time I sell one I feel a little sad that she's  leaving the others.  Whew!  That's really sick!!  I sold my  favorite two this year and still wish I never listed them. They had to go when I realized it's  not "normal" having so many.   What if when I die  someone comes upon my stash hidden throughout the house?  How will I be remembered?  That crazy woman up on Fifth Street with all those weird little china dolls? But...there I am at another auction, my hand goes up when I see a box  of them.  Or, I'm strolling the street on a Saturday morning garage sale circuit and there they are stuck in a pile of junk under a table calling out to me to save them.  YIKES!!!! I think I need a doll intervention.

2 comments:

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

This is just too funny...how so many of us think we are all weird and strange with our obsessions with "artsy things". I think this is the life of and artistic person. We see things differently... like me, I just love and adore polka dots and would paint my house with red polka dots if I could. I think your dolls are adorable and I do not blame you for having a hard time parting with them. Just don't tell un artistic people what you are up to or they might think you are mad... I never tell people that I buy polka dotted socks 3 sizes too small just because they have polka dots... sorry long comment. =^..^=

Unknown said...

I too love polka dots!! I read once that most people prefer stripes to polka dots! Not me! I have them all over the place too!