Frozen Charlottes in Jewelry


I've been using Frozen Charlottes in my jewelry for several years. Lately I've noticed so much of it on etsy I feel like a fraud posting it on my site. I've been selling my jewelry locally for years. One of the things I like about Etsy is the exposure it gives you. I've sold all over the world now, to places I didn't even know were countries. The best part is the friends I've made online. At first my daughter was upset, that's a little backward!, that I was talking to strangers, but I've made some really good friends that I check in with all the time. It's like having a coffee club online. I don't have to go out in the weather and I don't have to read the messages until I have a minute to sit down and enjoy them. Here's a picture of one of my new necklaces I've just put up. Stop at my store and have a look at the other pictures.

No comments: