Viva Las Vegas Blog Hop!

I used a Viva Las Vegas stamp to do this picture. It's from plate number 1399 The individual stamp is called Bird Head. The images on this plate are from my doddles-how exciting is that? Viva Las Vegas has a whole section of my stamps in their online shop.
I used watercolor pencils and a wet paint brush. Then I sprayed watercolor paint from a squirt bottle over the picture. I use the travel sized hairspray bottles, recycled into paint bombs! Just put a glob of color into the bottle, add water, shake well and spray. I always spray a scrap paper first so I can gauge how it lands. A cool product to spray over the picture is Stewart Superior - Memories Mists - Iridescent Overlay Iridescent Overlay.
Thanks for visiting my blog-you can follow by clicking on the follow button on the side of the blog. xoxo Mary Please stop by my shop and view my original artwork and prints. There's a large selection of stamps available there and some handmade, artisan jewelry, many in the Steampunk style. My supply shop is full of parts for making your own altered art. Leave a comment to let me know you were here!!! WOOT!
Post a Comment