Viva Las Vegas just released my newest rubber stamps!


Viva Las Vegas Stamps is a wonderful online stamp store, there's a brick and mortar store too,  in Las Vegas-of course!  My new stamps just came out last month as plates and are now available individually.   I'm so excited!  The  online shop has  my own category right at the top of the home page.  There are so many stamps on the website I would suggest a cup of tea and a comfy chair with your laptop, spend some time searching through all the fun. Wayne Gartley is a really nice person too and lots of fun.  He has a Facebook page with  information on new products, silly pictures and little tidbits of information. Stop over for a fun visit.
All of the stamps have my name on them-how cool is that?

Girls on wheels.


Owls



Silly girls



All of the stamps are available on a plate, unmounted, cushioned and mounted.

No comments: