She's a Rock Star!



Guitar makes you laugh and it makes you cry....remember that old Bread song from the 70's yikes, am I that old????
NECKLACE!! HOWEVER!! If you want me to make this into a brooch for you please ask and I'll change it over free of charge.


Steampunk Rocker Girl. Moves and dances as you move and dance. Arms, legs, skirt and guitar all move. You can move and position her hands on the guitar or play the guitar or just throw it over her shoulder. 

Fun, rockin' piece for any musician in your life or just for you! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you!!

Unknown said...

I have not been on your blog for a while, but I love your new stuff. The rocker girl is awesome!!! Do you ever go to artist retreats like art and soul?

Candice said...

this is amazing! love your rocker girl!!!

Unknown said...

I've never been to an artist retreat but WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally Unique Treasures said...

That is so totally cool. Love her!

Unknown said...

Thanks, she's one of my favorites. She doesn't get a lot of action in my shop, I don't care, I love her!