An evening in Paris


ONE NIGHT IN PARIS ,1918, she only had this moment in time, but she will remember...... This very vintage brass locket has great patina. On the outside is a wonderful woman assembled of vintage and new parts, an old rhinestone, vintage watch face and lots of little details, but wait until you open the locket to see what treasure is held within!! A beautiful face and a Paris clock face with Remember 1918 penned in her own hand! How fun is this? Reminds me of those old romance novels we read as young girls.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

ADORE your jewelry and blog! Thank you, so much, for stopping by to visit me. I'm so glad we've connected in this fantastic world of blogging. I'll definitely be back; have a beautiful evening. Regards, Sheila

Unknown said...

I love the locket!!! It reminds me of the time I spent in Paris so long ago. It is so fun to make jewelry with a Paris theme. I can't wait this weekend I am leaving for Art Fest in Los Gatos CA, and taking a class with Stephanie Lee. I will post on my blog after I get home.