Robot Love


Robot number: MZ 142/1 Ready for all household services. MZ cleans all surfaces, disinfects and polishes. Specializing in floors, windows and bathrooms. Needs recharging every three years, recharge crystals are sold separately. Please view manuel for reorder information. The new MZ series also does kitchen chores while cleaning the rest of your space. Glass front allows you to view the meal while it is heating. Satellite dish connected to MZ's head allows you to control him from anywhere, his range of reception is approximately 10,000 air miles presently. Upgrades are available in owner's manuel. Measures: 1 1/4 x 2 1/2 inches WARNING: Be careful around cats! They tend to disappear when MZ is on the job. Working on glitch.

3 comments:

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Hi Mary ~ Thanks for Entering & Following along, I think I need to sit for a while & check out Your Blog ~ Love Your Posts!
Have a Wonderful Week ~
Cheryl

Unknown said...

Thanks Cheryl!! I love reading blogs, I think it's an addiction~I start and go from one to the next and next thing I know an hour has gone past and the dishes are still in the sink! Oops! Take care, Mary

Candice said...

love this guy! who wouldn't love a robot to do all the housecleaning?!!!!
omg, let me know when the glitch is fixed so I don't have to worry about my pussy cat disappearing :)