You Have Got to be a Queen to Get away with a HAT like THAT


You have got to be a Queen to get away with a hat like that.
-Loos, Anita
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Isn't she just pure whimsy and fun? She's a rockin' Steamer with a huge top hat and monocle. Layered rings with her face nestled down with a vintage numbered tag from a watch crystal. The brass token she's resting on says "NO CASH VALUE" so I guess she's a bit of a hussy too, giving it away for free!


measures: 2.25 inch pendant on an 18 inch long STERLING SILVER CHAIN with a lobster clasp.

4 comments:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh u are so talented!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

mermaiden said...

i'm all about the hats :D she looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

I'm a hat girl too!
I'll be over to your blog in a minute Priscila! Thanks for stopping.

Kori said...

Congratulations on your award! I found you through Rainey at The Josey Baggley Company and am following you now! If you want to check out my blog see http://blondeepisodes.blogspot.com Have a great night! Kori xoxo