Weekend Craft Show


I think this is going to be my last craft show. Packing,transporting, setting up, closing my online shops....ohmygosh...I'm exhausted. Talking to people, seeing the faces of the new owners of my jewelry~it's all great. THEN...I'm home and I have to put everything away, my house is a mess. I've decided that I'm not doing anymore shows unless it's really an unbelievable show~!


Now for a cool find: I got this display box FREE, yup, that wonderful four letter word beginning in "F". Snagged it on it's way to the dump. It looks a bit empty in the photo- a sign of a successful show! A little scrubbing, pages from a vintage typing manual papered to the wood. My husband got me some LED lights. Oops! I guess this means I'll be back out doing shows again! I think I say this every year after the last show of the season. See you in the spring.

4 comments:

Sending An Angel said...

haha your to funny. I wish I had the motivation to even do one show.

Rainey J. Dillon said...

Hiya ! I have a little something for you over on my blog when you next drop by!
Hope your relaxing now! huh? you're NOT?!
Rainey

Lisa Loria said...

I said the same thing about doing shows...uuhh, errr, two weeks ago. It IS soooo exhausting. Love your work and your blog. Check out my antique store counter find on my blog, that I am sure you would appreciate...only it wasn't free, but worth every penny.
LOVE your cabinet and treasures inside.

Lisa
Vintagebling4u.blogspot

Heidi said...

When you are ready to part with that great cabinet - call me! I won't hold my breath however - what a great find!