Becoming Mother

Becoming Mother The moment you become aware there is a life building in your womb you lose your heart, you become a different person. Your heart is no longer your own. Protective, nurturing instincts never known to exist become your life. New and vintage parts come together to create this mother. The heart is placed near her womb~where it now lives. Hope for her child. Pendant measures 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches copper chain approximately 20 inches original design, one of a kind jewelry SRAJD self representing artist jewelry designer

3 comments:

finnabair said...

I found your blog a tima ago and I am totally in love with your projects. Amazing, inspiring, moving... I'd love to try create something similar one day...
thank you for loads of inspiration!

Unknown said...

What a nice compliment. Thank you! I am so over inspired everyday I'm in a total frustration mode when I go to bed because I need more time to create!

stonebrookcottage said...

Not only do i really like what you made. i love that it has meaning....because that is really what happens...your heart becomes protective of this little being inside of you. it really is inspiring!